Monday, September 27, 2010

#POW (Person Of The Week)

  
  Name: Johnny Phillips (Dj Johnny Jetz)
 
 School: Euclid High School
 Occupation: DJ
 Twitter/Fackbook: @JETz_jp www.facebook.com/johnnysphillips



1. Fave foods: Soul Food, Open Pitt, XO

2. Fave artists : Jay-Z, Tae 4rm Da 50, Kanye, Fly.U, Gucci Mane, Wiz, Curren$y

3. Fave albums: The Black Album, Teflon Don, 808's & Heartbreaks, Thank Me Later

4. Fave designers: 10 Deep, Memories, Ralph Lauren, True Religion, Nudie


5. What do you notice first in female/male? I look at their shoes then their smile.

6. What is the most interesting thing about you ? That i know how to play the saxophone.

7. Goals in life? To receive my Masters degree in Studio Engineering.

8. Where do you see your self in 5 years? I see myself in 5 years is living in Miami Dj'n at my own club the best club in the city!

9. Would you rather be rich, or loved and happy? Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment