Tuesday, September 21, 2010

#POW (Person Of The Week)



 
 Name: Dj Yomi Yom

 School: Graduate of Cleveland School of the Arts class 2010..currently in tri-c
 Major: Electrical Engineering/ Recording Arts Technology
 Occupation: DJ
 Twitter/Fackbook: @djyomiyom.... facebook.com/ Yomi Yom
 




1. Fave foods: hot wings, steak, mack n cheese, rossi

2. Fave artists : Jay Z. Nas, Jadakiss, Biggie, Kanye West, Fabulous

3. Fave albums: Reasonable Doubt, The Blueprint, College Dropout, Ready to Die, Illmatic, Losos Way

4. Fave designers: Memories5 Clothing




                         


5. What do you notice first in female?  I notice a females shoes first... then body shape,hair style, and teeth.


6. What is the most interesting thing about you? Most interesting about me is my hair I guess..It makes me stand out and seperate me from others.


7. Goals in life? I plan to be successful by any means necessary. Im still young and undecided now but Dj'n has taken me pretty far and if i keep at it i will be very successful. I want to travel and grow old with a family one day once i am finaically set.


8. Where do you see your self in 5 years? in five years i see my self graduating college and starting to work in my field of Electrical Engineering.


9. Would you rather be rich, or loved and happy? Being rich is cool but ill take the love and happiness anyday.                                                      

4 comments: