Monday, October 4, 2010

#POW (Person Of The Week)



 Name: Charllen Huff

 School: Life
 Major: Winning
 Occupation: Mommy, Child Care Provider, Promoter, Blogger
 Twitter User Name: @Sweetthoughts18
 
1. Fave foods: Thought


2. Fave artists : Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, OutKast, Nas, The Roots, Talib Kweli, Ghostface, Kenn Starr, Meech Love, Big L, J. Dilla, Slum Village, Mary J. Blige, Gil Scott Heron, Common, Lupe, Lyfe and so many more...

3. Fave albums: Mama's Gun, I Am, Aquemini, Beautiful Struggle, Things Fall Apart, Like Water For Chocolate....

4. Fave designers: Free People, OBEY, Urban Outfitters...

5. What do you notice first in female/male? I notice clothing and hygiene first when I'm checking out the opposite sex.

6. What is the most interesting thing about you ? Meet me and you decide.

7. Goals in life? To maintain happiness through hard work, patience, love, and sacrifice.

8. Where do you see your self in 5 years? In five years I see myself as a entrepreneur working towards bringing children peace through the arts.



Would you whether be rich or loved and happy? Id rather be loved and happy,I believe that if I have these two things I will be rich!





The only way to survive is to learn to live with regrets.~ Sean Carter

1 comment: