Monday, October 25, 2010

#POW(Person Of The Week)

  
 
    Name: Janan


  School: Art institute of NY
  Major: Fashion Design
  Occupation: Art Student/Blogger/
  Twitter/Facebook: @J_Allure
  Website: http://www.drapedintheallure.blogspot.com/



 1. Fave foods: Mexican cornbread or anything Italian

2.  Fave artists : Hmmm! There's ALOT and I don't want to leave anyone out but ill name the first random 22 Faves that come to my head! LOL: Kanyé, Erykah Badu, Nas, John Legend, OutKast(3000), Amy Winehouse, Mos Def, Jay Z, Big Sean, Coldplay, N.E.R.D, Lupe, John Mayer, Fabolous, Bey, Clipse, Wayne, Robin thicke, Wiz, Drake, Wale, Bjork.



3. Fave albums: again I'll name the first random 22 Faves that come to my head: "The Beat made me do it"(Freeway) "Stillmatic"(Nas) "FTWWL" (Dom Kennedy) "Love Deluxe" (Sade) "Come home with Me" (Cam'ron) "Baduizm LIVE" (Erykah Badu) "Kush & Oj" (Wiz) "The Marshall Mathers Lp"(Eminem) "the Carter" (Weezy)"I want you" (Theophilus London) "Diplomat immunity" (Dipset) "Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" (Lauryn Hill) "The Cleveland Show" (Chip tha ripper) "The Love Below" (Dre-3000) "get rich or die tryin" (50 cent) "Aijuswanaseing" (Music soulchild) "brothers from Another" (Young Gunz) "Fly or Die" (N.E.R.D) "BluePrint" (Jay-z) E 1999 eternal (BTNH) "Lupe Fiasco's food and liquor" (Lupe) "MOTM" (Kid Cudi)

4. Fave designers: I wouldn't say that I have ONE consistent fave but I Love Zac Posen, Isabel Marant, Alexander Wang, Lanvin/ Supreme, BBC, Wildfox Couture, & Obey

5. What do you notice first in female/male?: The way he presents himself like the Vibe he brings; you know, conceited, shy, cool, do too much, confident, funny, too serious etc.

6. What is the most interesting thing about you ?: hmmmmm. I honestly don't know...... I can live off just "Cranberry Juice" Alone for the remainder of my life. LOL

7. Goals in life?: I want to own a boutique selling both MY designs and other designers I like. I also would like to work under a huge record company whether it be writing for a publication affiliated with them or more hands on. All in all, I just want to be content inspire others and be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment